Arturo R. Castro, MD, FACE, ECNU
Dr. Arturo Castro is a highly-trained physician with expertise in Endocrinology. He received his Medical Degree from The University of San Marcos in Lima, Peru. He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine and his fellowship of Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis.
Dr. Castro is board certified in both Internal Medicine, and Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism. He regularly attends national and international endocrine conferences to ensure he provides his patients with the best of care catering to their individual needs by remaining at the forefront of clinical advances in the field.
When not treating patients, Dr. Castro enjoys martial arts and running. He is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound
- Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism: American Board of Endocrinology
- Internal Medicine: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology Fellowship: University of Tennessee at Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
University of Wisconsin at Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Tennessee at Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
- Medical School: The University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru
- Undergraduate: The University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Member: Endocrine Society
- Member: American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Member: American Medical Association
- Member: Peruvian Medical Association
- Rockledge Regional Medical Center
- Sebastian River Medical Center