Abu N. Azizullah, MD, MRCP, MBBS
Dr. Abu Azizullah (Dr. Aziz) founded Internal Medicine Practices in 2007 with a goal to provide quality care. He completed his basic medical education in top medical school in Bangladesh and then moved to England. He gained extensive experience in general medicine in England and Scotland. He completed prestigious MRCP (Member of Royal College of Physician) from London. He then moved to the USA and completed residency at Easton Hospital, Pennsylvania with distinction. He has been practicing internal medicine in the USA since 1999.
One of Dr. Aziz's top goals for his role as a primary care provider is to make sure patients have all of the information they need about their health, so they leave their appointments feeling confident about their care.
- Internal Medicine: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency: Easton Hospital, Easton, PA
- Residency: Dhaka Medical College Hospital, Dhaka, Bangledesh
- MBBS: Dhaka Medical College
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Member: American Medical Association
- Member: Medical Justice
- Member: Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom
- Member: Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- The Villages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Waterman